Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue - definitely no marriage on the cards anywhere but I feel the phrase sums up what I am loving this week - enjoy!
1. Topshop Textured Slouch Biker Jacket - Spring may have well started (officially) but there is no way I can see past all this snow and cold weather we've been having. Maybe I can kick start some warmer weather with a bit of Sod's Law by purchasing this gorgeous coat, even if it is March.
2. Topman Denim Rainow Stitch Shirt - to me, having atleast one denim shirt in your wardrobe is compulsory, but there is no harm in a small collection either. I love the little twist of the rainbow buttons on this one from Topman, brightening up a staple with such a simple idea! I might even attempt a bit of DIY - watch this space.
3. Altamont Apparel Electric Wizzard - if modelling guys clothes with total babes isn't enough to make you want to buy this top, knowing the item is called Electric Wizzard certainly will. Altamont is an American skateboarding brand so I have never taken a lot of notice but this has really caught my attention - the perfect Spring/Summer top that can be dressed up with black skinnies and a clutch in the city or thrown over a bikini and shorts whilst on holiday.
4. Tee and Cake Shark Dress - I feel like this is maybe something I shouldn't like, but can't help but love. Animal motifs are huge at the moment and you are probably gathering pretty quickly that I can't resist a good print on a bodycon dress. I'd wear this with a white collar underneath and black boots
5. David Bowie Is, V and A Museum - IT'S HERE! The long and eagerly awaited exhibition finally opened at the V and A musem yesterday. Bowie is one of my biggest life influences and there is no denying the impact he has had on music, fashion and just pop culture in general. I'm lucky enough to work just 5 minutes away from the V and A so will be down there this week with bells on
6. Topshop Varsity Jacket - I like the calmer colours to this rather than the mad combo of purple and yellow on my H&M varisty from School Daze, and it has an A on it - right for me,
7. Topshop Clean Clip Backpack - I have not gotten over the backpack trend yet (mainly because I carry what feels like my life around with me everyday) but I feel for summer I need something cleaner and more premium yet still just as practical
8. Topshop Neppy Biker Waistcoat - This is probably shockingly smart for me but something about it has meant it has made it's way to the top of my Payday wishlist (can't cope with 5 week months). It being sleeveless makes it perfect to carry straight through to summer when it finally gets here and it seems to have that edge to it that means it doesn't look overly dressy.
9. Lazy Oaf x Kickers - if anyone knows how to do a collab it's Lazy Oaf. With previous shoe collaborations with Underground Creepers and Jeffrey Campbell, they have recently paired up with Kickers and created 5 bloody amazing pairs of shoes. Definitely can't choose between these rainbow flatforms or the cute glittery pair! Check out all 5 designs over at lazyoaf.co.uk